Nic Barrow's Ultimate Training Ball
In Association with Aramith - The Belgian Billiard Ball
Improve Your Potting, Cue Ball Control,
And Knowledge Of Side Spin With Nic's Tried & Tested Methods.
Absolute Beginners, To Amateurs, To Competitive Players Alike
Can Benefit From The Ultimate Training Ball And Its' Bonus Content.
Buy from us today and get instant online access to your bonus Ultimate Training Ball videos.
"Nic Barrow's coaching helped my game and his Ultimate Training Ball will quickly teach you
the principles I use for potting, cue ball control and side spin." - Ding Junhui.
- Training Tool 1: The Object Ball Side.
To improve your aiming, sighting & potting using a brand new pair of aim lines.
- Training Tool 2: The Cue Ball Side.
Master your positional play & cue action with a simple, yet revolutionary, grid numbering system for where to strike the cue ball...
The chalk remaining on the cue ball after your shot will tell you if you hit the cue ball where you were addressing it.
- Training Tool 3: The Cue Ball Calculator.
Innovative new tool to help you calculate where and how to place the cue ball for the next shot.
You place this on the table to give you a visual guide as to where you want the cue ball to land on the next shot.
Learn the main knowledge and training routines required to get the most out of your ball.
- Training Bonus 2: Diagrams & Explanations
- Training Bonus 3: 42 Free Online Videos
These videos give extra explanations and practice routines that cannot be explained in the book.
Positional Play Videos
- How screw back dissipates (or 'washes off') over distance
- Slow motion explanatory videos of screw back wash off to help understanding
- Slow motion videos of stun and follow effects to help understanding
- Busting the primary myth behind stop shots - the question that 95% of club players fail on.
- 6 double camera position videos of three practice routines you will need to know to give you the maximum chance of playing the key positional shot in the game
- Close up demonstration of how to use the 'Object Ball' side of the Ultimate Training Ball
- Eye preference, dominance, strength, and alignment
- The eye dominance myth - and why you must not follow it!
- How to cue straight routine and explanation
- A one minute drill to help you learn the perfect AFTER shot routine
- Where to place the eyes when you approach the table
- What eye patterns to use when down on the shot
- The 4 choices of eye pattern you can use on the backswing
- Whether to (and how to) look at the cue ball during the delivery of the cue and strike of the cue ball
Side Spin Videos
- The keys to mastering side spin quickly and easily
- The main ways you can change the swerve of the cue ball when using side
- Advanced ways the swerve of the cue ball changes when using side
- Why and how the cue ball swerves when side spin is used
- Three ways to swerve the cue ball when escaping from snookers
- The keys to aiming with side spin quickly and easily
- Three of the best practice routines for learning how to aim with side spin
- The six most commonly used side spin shots – and how to play them
- Explaining the difference between check side and running side
Other Bonus Videos
- 2 videos explaining and demonstrating the 'T Angle' - a skill you must have in order to make breaks around the pink and black spots like the professionals.
- A bit of fun - 4 videos explaining and demonstrating how to 'arc', or 'banana', the cue ball after impact.
- Secret Tip - it uses a completely different spin than you would expect!
In the mid 1980's, I saw the first mass produced training ball. Always looking with interest at the latest release into the market, I began to see opportunities to improve the experience for players with these training balls.Having seen everything released into the market over the years, in 2010, I set about developing a ball that would offer players more benefit.After a couple of years design and testing, I approached Saluc - the manufacturer of the Aramith balls that are used in all WPBSA & IBSF tournaments worldwide.It was with a tremendous sense of pride that Saluc agreed on the concept and decided to work together.Getting the perfect design took a long time going backwards and forwards between my graphic design team, Saluc's production requirements, and what the player really needs.With the balls, booklet and packaging in production in Saluc's factory in Belgium, we were finally able to launch this product before the 2014 world championships.It is one of my life dreams for players to be able to benefit from this product.To do it in partnership with a company like Saluc is simply icing on the cake now that my dream is true!
Nic Barrow's 1,000% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you do not feel that the time the product saves you in finding its solutions yourself, and the benefits to your game from using this product... are not 10 times (1,000%) more than the value of your investment in buying & using it... then please return it for a full no quibble refund within 60 days and we will remain friends.